Monday, 16 January 2017

Homestead Vlog Tour January 2017

Hooray, I've finally done it, I have made a vlog tour of the smallholding! 



Well, actually it's not a complete tour of all of the smallholding, but a brief stroll around the annual vegetable garden and an introduction to the chickens and ducks.

If clicking on the image above doesn't work, you can also find my vlog on YouTube here.

I think it's going to take me a little while to get the hang of editing a vlog and to come out from behind the camera more often. I've always been a production team type of person rather than an on-stage person, so seeing myself on a screen is a little unnerving.

Anyway, if you like the vlog, please hit the like button on YouTube and subscribe to my channel, that way you'll receive a notification each time I upload a new vlog.

If you like the music that I've used, it's by Kafkadiva, it is taken from their album Big Toes & Fingers (Explicit) and is a track called Breathe. 

You can find it on Amazon (via my affliates link) below.



For more information about my affliates links, please see the Small Print and Disclosure section.
- - - - -
If you'd like to receive my blog posts direct to your inbox just enter your email address in the box below and follow the instructions. You'll probably need to confirm by clicking a link in your email inbox and then you will receive my blog each time a new entry is published. You can, of course, cancel your subscription at any time.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive your comments and feedback, please bear in mind that they may not appear immediately as some comments are moderated.