Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Thought for food vlog

After a reasonably busy day I have now uploaded a new vlog to YouTube in which I think about the realities with producing our own food, deal with a tricky lock and enjoy spending time with the chickens.



If clicking on the video image doesn't work for you, you can find today's vlog on my YouTube channel here.


- - - - - 
If you'd like to receive my blog posts direct to your inbox just enter your email address in the box below and follow the instructions. You'll probably need to confirm by clicking a link in your email inbox and then you will receive my blog each time a new entry is published. You can, of course, cancel your subscription at any time.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive your comments and feedback, please bear in mind that they may not appear immediately as some comments are moderated.